October 26, 2020

This summer a #bummersummer in the Pacific NorthWest

  • Vancouver Island Inland Sections Forecast - No watches or warnings in effect.

    Forecast Issued 05:00 AM PDT Monday 26 October 2020 - Monday: Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this morning. High 10. UV index 3 or moderate. Monday night: Becoming cloudy this evening. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Low plus 4. Tuesday: Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 11. UV index 1 or low. Tuesday night: Rain. Low 8. Wednesday: Rain. High 13. Wednesday night: Rain. Low 10. Thursday: Rain. High 13. Thursday night: Rain. Low 10. Friday: Periods of rain. High 13. Friday night: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. Saturday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 12. Saturday night: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. Sunday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 13.

Well, it made The National last night. Our summer is not exactly burning up the place. Out East, they’re getting a real scorcher for the next week or two and if you look south to Texas, they’re dealing with a major drought.

There is a good post here by Dr. Jeff Masters at WUnderground.

I’m hoping our summer weather will smarten up a little by Aug 1 weekend. But even that looks iffy at this point.

1 thought on “This summer a #bummersummer in the Pacific NorthWest

Comments are closed.