Vancouver Island Inland Sections - Gold River - Port Alberni - Cowichan Lake - Forecast -       No watches or warnings in effect.

Forecast Issued 05:00 AM PST Tuesday 19 January 2021 - Tuesday: Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 6. UV index 1 or low. Tuesday night: Periods of rain. Low plus 2. Wednesday: Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain or drizzle. High plus 4. UV index 1 or low. Wednesday night: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low plus 2. Thursday: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 3. Thursday night: Clear. Low minus 3. Friday: Sunny. High plus 3. Friday night: Clear. Low minus 3. Saturday: Increasing cloudiness. High plus 3. Saturday night: Snow or rain. Low plus 1. Sunday: Periods of rain. High plus 5. Sunday night: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low zero. Monday: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 5. This forecast is generated and processed from Environment Canada reports. No guarantees are made or given on its accuracy. - Powered by ECForecastGrabber-v2.0.1