West Coast Vancouver Island - Tofino - Ucluelet - Bamfield - Forecast - - - No watches or warnings in effect.

Forecast Issued 4:00 PM PDT Monday 20 September 2021 - Monday night: Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low 10. Tuesday: Mainly cloudy. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate. Tuesday night: Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning late in the evening. Low 11. Wednesday: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 16. Wednesday night: Clear. Low 8. Thursday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 17. Thursday night: Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7. Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 19. Friday night: Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 9. Saturday: Cloudy. High 17. Saturday night: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10. Sunday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15. This forecast is generated and processed from Environment Canada reports. No guarantees are made or given on its accuracy. - Powered by ECForecastGrabber-v2.0.2