East Coast Vancouver Island - Qualicum - Forecast - - - No watches or warnings in effect.
Forecast Issued 4:00 PM PDT Thursday 11 April 2024 - Thursday night: Periods of rain ending early this evening then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast 30 km/h except gusting to 60 near the water this evening. Wind becoming light late this evening then becoming northwest 20 overnight. Low plus 5. Friday: Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate. Friday night: Clear. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening. Low plus 4. Saturday: Sunny. High 15. Saturday night: Clear. Low plus 4. Sunday: Sunny. High 16. Sunday night: Clear. Low plus 4. Monday: Sunny. High 12. Monday night: Clear. Low plus 2. Tuesday: Sunny. High 13. Tuesday night: Clear. Low plus 2. Wednesday: Sunny. High 14.
This forecast is generated and processed from Environment Canada reports. No guarantees are made or given on its accuracy. - Generated Apr 12 2024 11:15:01 UTC - Powered by ECForecastGrabber-v3.3.1