June 5, 2020
  • Vancouver Island Inland Sections Forecast - No watches or warnings in effect.

    Forecast Issued 05:13 AM PDT Friday 05 June 2020 - Friday: Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 21. UV index 6 or high. Friday night: Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near midnight. Low 9. Saturday: Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate. Saturday night: Cloudy periods with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 6. Sunday: Sunny. High 21. Sunday night: Clear. Low 10. Monday: Sunny. High 16. Monday night: Rain. Low 9. Tuesday: Rain. High 17. Tuesday night: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11. Wednesday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18. Wednesday night: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12. Thursday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.

Go Here for Full Page Data View

Go to Data View

Go to Webcams

Go to Webcams

Go to Almanac View

Go to Almanac View