June 6, 2020
  • Vancouver Island Inland Sections Forecast - No watches or warnings in effect.

    Forecast Issued 05:00 AM PDT Saturday 06 June 2020 - Saturday: Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this morning and this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate. Saturday night: Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 6. Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 20. UV index 7 or high. Sunday night: Cloudy periods. Low 10. Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 15. Monday night: Rain. Low 8. Tuesday: Rain. High 18. Tuesday night: Rain. Low 11. Wednesday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 17. Wednesday night: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11. Thursday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18. Thursday night: Cloudy. Low 11. Friday: Cloudy. High 18.

Go Here for Full Page Data View

Go to Data View

Go to Webcams

Go to Webcams

Go to Almanac View

Go to Almanac View