It took all of July but summer has finally come to the West Coast. It is going to get hot and stay hot all week.
The UWash and EC forecasts are pretty close to each other here is a comparison… UWash is generally not as hot as EC.
- Day : UWash range : EC Forecast
- Monday : 29-31°C : 32°C (Humidex of 35°C!)
- Tuesday : 27-29°C : 31°C (Humidex of 35°C!)
- Wednesday : 29-31°C : 33°C
- Thursday : 29-31°C : 36°C
- Friday : 27-29°C : 32°C
Here is the current BC Wildfire risk map. This should change fairly dramatically by the end of the week.
The danger forecast report has our rating going to extreme by Wednesday the 27th.
Enjoy the lake, enjoy the sun, stay safe. 🙂