May 29, 2020

Showers moving in Saturday evening.

  • Vancouver Island Inland Sections Forecast - No watches or warnings in effect.

    Forecast Issued 05:00 AM PDT Friday 29 May 2020 - Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 26. UV index 8 or very high. Friday night: Partly cloudy. Low 12. Saturday: Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon then 70 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 3 or moderate. Saturday night: Rain. Low 11. Sunday: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 18. Sunday night: Cloudy periods. Low 7. Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 20. Monday night: Cloudy periods. Low 8. Tuesday: Periods of rain. High 15. Tuesday night: Cloudy. Low 9. Wednesday: Cloudy. High 16. Wednesday night: Cloudy. Low 9. Thursday: Cloudy. High 15.

Blustery Friday gives way to showers on Saturday night.

It was sure chilly today whenever I stepped out into the wind! Saturday is going to be cloudy as well as a system approaches from the Pacific. However, you’ll still be able to be outside most of the day since the showers aren’t expected to start until well after 8PM Saturday. Likely not until midnight.

Showers will be widespread and will last through Sunday. There might be a brief break between systems between around 11AM and 2PM

There will be rain off and on through the afternoon on Sunday and into the night.

It should have passed through by around 8AM Monday morning. Looks like another breezy Monday!

Need a reminder for new posts? Look for the notifications popup bell or subscribe to receive an email whenever a new post is up!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.