IMG_0382

  • Vancouver Island Inland Sections ForecastNo watches or warnings in effect.

    Forecast Issued 4:00 PM PST Friday 15 December 2017 Friday night: Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Low minus 1. Saturday: Cloudy. Rain beginning in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 4. Saturday night: Rain. Low plus 2. Sunday: Rain. High plus 4. Sunday night: Periods of rain. Low plus 1. Monday: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High plus 4. Monday night: Periods of rain. Low plus 1. Tuesday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 4. Tuesday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 3. Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4. Wednesday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 2. Thursday: Cloudy. High plus 4.

  • Today’s conditions as of 5:00 am December 16, 2017

    Click to Refresh or See All Conditions

    Still image of the Live Webcam
    N 49° 14′ 46.1″ :: W 124° 48′ 14.2″ Google View

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Connect with Facebook