Full announcement from the city website.
Here are the details:
– Odd addresses may only water on Saturday/Monday/Thursday
– Even addresses may only water on Sunday/Tuesday/Friday
– No watering on Wednesdays
– On your day, you can only water between 6AM and 10AM or 6PM and 10PM.
– this Stage 1 watering restriction will be in place until further notice
This comes as no surprise given our hot dry weather and July in particular. More on that later. The City notice indicates our water reservoirs are getting low, so restrictions are needed to ensure we are good through the summer and fall.
It is worth remembering also that we have had two consecutive falls with extremely long spells of dry weather lasting well into October and November. Let’s hope we have enough water to get us through, and for the fish returning as well.
Note that Beaver Creek residents have been on odd/even numbered days restrictions since June 30th.. Not sure about Cherry Creek residents. If anyone has that info I’d greatly appreciate it.