September 24, 2021

Awaiting word on Tsunami potential – Will post new blog if Warning issued.

No Threat to BC

they cancelled the last of the advisories around 2:30AM. Hooray. 🙂


Still awaiting official word for BC

We are still waiting for BC (as well as Washington and Oregon) to give the all clear. But initial reports from Alaska are at least encouraging, I’ll be on Twitter most of the night waiting I guess. 😂

Original Post Below

Just a quick update that a significant 8.2 earthquake has hit near Alaska I am monitoring and updating on Twitter. No warning has been issued for BC. I will post a new blog here if a Tsunami Warning is issued for our area.

Stay tuned.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.