Forecast Issued 05:00 AM PST Tuesday 20 February 2018 - Tuesday: Mainly cloudy. High plus 1. Tuesday night: Clearing this evening. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 8. Wednesday: Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the morning and ending late in the afternoon. Amount 2 cm. High plus 1. Wednesday night: Clear. Low minus 6. Thursday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5. Thursday night: Periods of snow. Low minus 4. Friday: Periods of snow. High plus 4. Friday night: Cloudy. Low minus 2. Saturday: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 5. Saturday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 1. Sunday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 6. Sunday night: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 1. Monday: Cloudy. High 7.