Rain off and on until Weekend. Then On Saturday

  • Vancouver Island Inland Sections Forecast - No watches or warnings in effect.

    Forecast Issued 11:00 AM PST Friday 23 February 2018 - Friday: Light snow ending early this afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 3. Friday night: A few flurries and rain showers ending near midnight then clearing. Low minus 3. Saturday: Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. High 7. Saturday night: Rain or snow. Low zero. Sunday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 7. Sunday night: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 2. Monday: Cloudy. High 8. Monday night: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1. Tuesday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 8. Tuesday night: Periods of rain. Low plus 2. Wednesday: Rain. High 7. Wednesday night: Rain or snow. Low plus 1. Thursday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 7.

  • Today's conditions as of ... time not working right since Tsunami... but data below is fresh. 🙂

    Click to Refresh or See All Conditions

    Still image of the Live Webcam
    N 49° 14' 46.1" :: W 124° 47' 60" at 30 m Google View

Short update as I’m still dealing with website issues.

The rains and showers should continue through the next few days.  We are heading into a pretty wet pattern with more serious rain starting Saturday and not letting up through Monday.

There isn’t much chance of snow, except possibly at higher levels but it should warm up a little more on Saturday and wipe away any possibility of snow in places like Sutton Pass.