Tue. Nov 12th, 2019

Quick Post: Forecast Display fixed and Extended!

  • Vancouver Island Inland Sections Forecast - No watches or warnings in effect.

    Forecast Issued 4:00 PM PST Monday 11 November 2019 - Monday night: Rain. Low 7. Tuesday: Rain ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 11. Tuesday night: Cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle. Low 8. Wednesday: Cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle. High 10. Wednesday night: Cloudy. Low plus 5. Thursday: Rain. High 9. Thursday night: Periods of rain. Low 7. Friday: Rain. High 11. Friday night: Periods of rain. Low 8. Saturday: Rain. High 10. Saturday night: Rain. Low 8. Sunday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 11.

  • Current Conditions
    Temperature
    8.0° C
    0.1 ° C/hr
    Barometer
    101.74 kPa
    0.0
    Wind
    N/A 0 km/h
    gusting 0 km/h
    Humidity
    98 %
    Rain Rate
    0.0 mm/hr
    Wind Chill
    8.0° C
    Heat Index
    8.0° C
    Dewpoint
    7.7° C
    UV
    0.0
    Solar
    0 W/m2
    Last Updated: 4:50:00 PST
    Click to Refresh or See All Conditions
  • Today's Almanac
    Rain since Midnight
    0.0 mm
    Continuous Rainfall (< 24hr gap)
    No Qualifying Rainfall mm
    Civil Rise
    06:49
    Moon Phase
    Full (100% full)
    Civil Set
    17:17
    Day Length
    12:03:20
    Day High
    8.2° C @ 00:30 Tdy.
    Day Low
    7.9° C @ 01:37 Tdy.
    Day High Rain Rate
    0.0mm/hr00:00
    Day High Barometer
    101.94 kPa @ 00:00 Tdy.
    Day Low Barometer
    101.74 kPa @ 04:44 Tdy.
    Day Low Windchill
    7.9° C @ 01:37 Tdy.
    Day High Heat Index
    8.2° C @ 00:30 Tdy.
    Day High Wind Gust
    S 0km/h @ 00:05 Tdy.
    Day High Solar Radiation
    0W/m2 @ 00:00 Tdy.
    Day High UV Index
    0.0 @ 00:00 Tdy.

Just a quick update this morning.

There was an issue with the forecast on the side of the page this morning. It was showing Saturday instead of Tuesday first.  Not sure what changed exactly but I have fixed the bug and I’ve also expanded the forecast to include the full 7 day forecast now provided by Environment Canada.  So we now have a look all the way out to Monday.  Woot!

Next Post will be the April Summary… then… it’s time for the Summer 30ºC guess Contest!

Chris

1 thought on “Quick Post: Forecast Display fixed and Extended!

Comments are closed.