Tue. Sep 18th, 2018

Nice Monday. Mid week wet.

  • Vancouver Island Inland Sections Forecast - No watches or warnings in effect.

    Forecast Issued 11:00 AM PDT Tuesday 18 September 2018 - Tuesday: Mainly sunny. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate. Tuesday night: Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 6. Wednesday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15. UV index 2 or low. Wednesday night: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9. Thursday: Showers. High 16. Thursday night: Rain. Low 8. Friday: Rain. High 15. Friday night: Showers. Low 9. Saturday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15. Saturday night: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7. Sunday: Cloudy. High 16. Sunday night: Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7. Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.

  • Current Conditions
    Temperature
    12.6° C
    1.9 ° C/hr
    Barometer
    102.08 kPa
    0.0
    Wind
    SW 0.7 km/h
    gusting 6.4 km/h
    Humidity
    85 %
    Rain Rate
    0.0 mm/hr
    Wind Chill
    12.6° C
    Heat Index
    12.6° C
    Dewpoint
    10.1° C
    UV
    3.6
    Solar
    612 W/m2
    Last Updated: 12:10:00 PDT
    Click to Refresh or See All Conditions
  • Day Almanac
    Day's Rain
    0.0 mm
    Day ET
    0.0 mm mm
    Rain Storm
    NotAvailable mm
    Civil Rise
    06:27
    Moon Phase
    First quarter (67% full)
    Civil Set
    19:58
    Day Length
    13:13:14
    Day High
    12.6° C @ 12:05 Tdy.
    Day Low
    7.3° C @ 02:06 Tdy.
    Day High Rain Rate
    0.0mm/hr00:00
    Day High Barometer
    102.15 kPa @ 08:28 Tdy.
    Day Low Barometer
    102.04 kPa @ 00:00 Tdy.
    Day Low Windchill
    6.9° C @ 06:11 Tdy.
    Day High Heat Index
    12.6° C @ 12:05 Tdy.
    Day High Wind Gust
    S 3.1km/h @ 06:15 Tdy.
    Day High Solar Radiation
    824W/m2 @ 11:39 Tdy.
    Day High UV Index
    3.8 @ 11:40 Tdy.

It is not going to be a fantastic week, but it shouldn’t be terrible,

Monday has started off nicely. The sunrise this morning was very nice.

It will cloud over later today and we will work into some showers tomorrow.

Here is the most likely time for rain tomorrow, around 11AM

20130610-072425.jpg

There will be a good chance for showers all week up until Friday when the chances will diminish again.

Have a great Monday! Enjoy the sun when it is here! πŸ™‚