Forecast Issued 4:00 PM PST Thursday 22 February 2018 - Thursday night: Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 5. Friday: Cloudy. Snow beginning early in the morning. Snow mixed with rain late in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. High plus 2. Friday night: Light snow mixed with drizzle changing to flurries in the evening and ending overnight then cloudy. Local snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 3. Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 8. Saturday night: Periods of rain or snow. Low zero. Sunday: Showers. High plus 5. Sunday night: Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 8. Monday night: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1. Tuesday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 7. Tuesday night: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1. Wednesday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 7.
Ignore the crazy weather data from alberniweather today. Doing some maintenance on the hardware outside. I’ll wipe out the bogus data once I’m all done. It’s dirty up there!