July 6, 2020

It’s Spring… take your pick on the Weather!

  • Vancouver Island Inland Sections Forecast - No watches or warnings in effect.

    Forecast Issued 4:00 PM PDT Monday 06 July 2020 - Monday night: Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers near Gold River. Low 12. Tuesday: Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 20. UV index 6 or high. Tuesday night: Mainly cloudy. Low 11. Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 22. Wednesday night: Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain. Low 12. Thursday: Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain. High 17. Thursday night: Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 10. Friday: A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 19. Friday night: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13. Saturday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18. Saturday night: Cloudy. Low 13. Sunday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18.

This morning when I drove to Qualicum at 5:50 it was snowing heavily on the Hump and all the way into Coombs. Luckily it didn’t stick much. Then it was sunny most of the day, quite beautiful really! Tomorrow, probably more of the same. Morning will be variable, then some rain, then some sun Friday, then some rain and, yes, Eve, Wind on Saturday! 😀

So ya, take your pick. Wait 5 minutes or drive 5km and roll the dice on what kind of weather you’ll get.

Nothing but fun! It is still cool for March. Heard Mark Madryga on CKNW this afternoon mention that we are well-below normal in terms of temperatures in the region. Expect that to continue into April. As long as frost doesn’t kill our daffodils that are just starting to pop up in the yard, I’ll be happy!

3 thoughts on “It’s Spring… take your pick on the Weather!

Comments are closed.