The suspense is killing me. If I don’t get some new sensors in the mail today or tomorrow, I might just go loopy!
So to keep me, and you, occupied while we wait for UPS to deliver… what are your thoughts on this question?
I’m thinking I should maybe move my station from semi-shaded area on the West side of the house, to North peak of the house. Advantage being that the solar and UV sensors especially would always be above the roof line… so they’d “see” the sun all day everyday of the year.
The disadvantage being, Chris has to go up a 50ft ladder to do it, and again every few months for maintenance.
Both the scientist, and coward, inside me are saying “DUH!” for different reasons. 😉
UPDATE: THEY’RE HERE!
I will try to have them up by the weekend. Woohoo!!