Thu. Dec 12th, 2019

Cool Weather for a few days

  • Vancouver Island Inland Sections Forecast - No watches or warnings in effect.

    Forecast Issued 11:00 AM PST Thursday 12 December 2019 - Thursday: Mainly cloudy. A few showers this afternoon. High 6. Thursday night: Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Low plus 4. Friday: Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Becoming partly cloudy late in the afternoon. High 6. Friday night: Cloudy periods. Low zero. Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4. Saturday night: Clear. Low minus 1. Sunday: Sunny. High plus 3. Sunday night: Increasing cloudiness. Low minus 2. Monday: Flurries or rain showers. High plus 3. Monday night: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3. Tuesday: Periods of rain. High 7. Tuesday night: Rain. Low plus 4. Wednesday: Rain. High 7.

  • Current Conditions
    Temperature
    6.6° C
    0.1 ° C/hr
    Barometer
    100.99 kPa
    0.0
    Wind
    N/A 0 km/h
    gusting 0 km/h
    Humidity
    98 %
    Rain Rate
    0.0 mm/hr
    Wind Chill
    6.6° C
    Heat Index
    6.6° C
    Dewpoint
    6.3° C
    UV
    0.0
    Solar
    37 W/m2
    Last Updated: 15:40:00 PST
    Click to Refresh or See All Conditions
  • Today's Almanac
    Rain since Midnight
    0.0 mm
    Continuous Rainfall (< 24hr gap)
    No Qualifying Rainfall mm
    Civil Rise
    07:26
    Moon Phase
    Full (99% full)
    Civil Set
    16:59
    Day Length
    12:12:55
    Day High
    6.6° C @ 14:54 Tdy.
    Day Low
    3.6° C @ 01:33 Tdy.
    Day High Rain Rate
    0.0mm/hr00:00
    Day High Barometer
    100.99 kPa @ 15:29 Tdy.
    Day Low Barometer
    100.38 kPa @ 00:00 Tdy.
    Day Low Windchill
    1.2° C @ 00:37 Tdy.
    Day High Heat Index
    6.6° C @ 14:54 Tdy.
    Day High Wind Gust
    S 6km/h @ 00:40 Tdy.
    Day High Solar Radiation
    114W/m2 @ 12:54 Tdy.
    Day High UV Index
    0.6 @ 10:56 Tdy.

Looks like we’ll get a bit of a break from the heat for a few days before it revs up again late next week.

In the meantime, if you’re looking for active weather to drool over, I highly recommend Jeff Masters blog on WUnderground. He mostly tracks Hurricanes.

http://www.wunderground.com/blog/JeffMasters/show.html