Forecast Issued 05:00 AM PDT Friday 18 September 2020 - Friday: Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this morning. Widespread smoke. High 20. UV index 2 or low. Friday night: Showers. Widespread smoke. Low 15. Saturday: Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Widespread smoke. High 20. Saturday night: Cloudy. Low 13. Sunday: Showers. High 20. Sunday night: Showers. Low 12. Monday: Cloudy. High 18. Monday night: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13. Tuesday: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 19. Tuesday night: Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 12. Wednesday: Rain. High 17. Wednesday night: Rain. Low 13. Thursday: Rain. High 17.
Rain Accumulations over Weekly Large Graph