Vancouver Island Inland Sections Forecast

Issued: 4:00 PM PDT Tuesday: 22 April 2014 Tonight:, 22 April Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Periods of rain beginning late this evening. Windy early this evening. Low plus 4. Wednesday:, 23 April Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 11. Wednesday: night, 23 April Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Rain beginning late in the evening. Low 6. Thursday:, 24 April Rain. High 9. Friday:, 25 April Cloudy. Low plus 4. High 12. Saturday:, 26 April Cloudy. Low plus 3. High 11. Sunday:, 27 April Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 12. Monday:, 28 April Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6. High 12. ©Environment Canada

Rain and Evapotranspiration Accumulations Large Graph

Large 24Hr Rain and Evapotranspiration Accumulations

Download Extra large version here (right-click Save As)
<< Back to Graphs